One Christmas tradition in Mexico is oh-so-sweet! Scout Elf friends who have been adopted by families in Mexico may help make Christmas merry and bright with a pinata.
Mexican Christmas Traditions Pinata
- Mini pinata
- Popsicle stick, paper straw or small bat
- Tiny Guitar
- MagiFreez® Cool Kicks Sneaker Trio
- Your Scout Elf may begin by stepping into their MagiFreez® Cool Kicks Sneaker Trio!
- Next, they will find an elf-sized pinata and hang it from a cabinet knob or hook.
- Finally, they will take a swing at it! If they can’t get to the sweets inside, they may ask kids to join in the fun!