Together your Scout Elf and your family created many happy memories this holiday season. Your elf treasures each one! As a parting gift and appreciation for all the good times, they will commemorate moments of unforgettable fun in a clever elf-size scrapbook—filling it with notes, pictures and remembrances of funny moments.
- Color printer
- Card stock
- Mini Memories Scrapbook printable
- Double-sided tape
- To create the scrapbook, your Scout Elf will:
- Print and cut out the scrapbook along the outer edge (as seen in example 1), taking care not to cut off the extended edge of the front cover.
- Cut along the solid line above pages 1–3 and stop at page 4.
- Cut along the solid line below the front cover, back cover and page 9, stopping at page 9 (as seen in example 2).
- Starting with page 1, fold along the dotted lines, altering the direction of each fold (folding over to page 2, folding back behind page 3 and then folding over to page 4).
- Fold under page 5 upon reaching page 4 and continue to accordion fold to page 8.
- Fold under page 9 upon reaching page 8 and continue to accordion fold to the back cover.
- Take the front cover and fold over the back of page 1.
- Tape the back of the front cover to the back of page 1, using double-sided tape.
- Tape a small photo of your family to the front cover of the Scout Elf scrapbook as indicated and then fill the remaining pages with photos and great memories.