You’ll step into a winter wonderland after your Scout Elf sets up this snow-themed North Pole Breakfast® surprise for your family. Your family could even create a similar snowy breakfast and invite your Scout Elf to partake in the celebratory moment!
Snowy Welcome Back Breakfast
- Blue tablecloth
- Snowflake napkins
- Snowflake sequins
- Snowflake foil swirls
- Waffles sprinkled with powdered sugar
- White powdered donuts Christmas tree
- Glass of “snowman milk”
- Mini glass bottles
- White milk
- Marshmallows for heads
- Colorful chocolate coated candies for buttons
- Red licorice for scarves
- Black and orange decorating icing to draw eyes, noses and mouths
- Your Scout Elf will get to work preparing a wintry welcome back breakfast. They will use a blue tablecloth and snowflake décor to set the scene.
- Then, they will prepare a breakfast of waffles, fruit, white powdered donuts and “snowman milk.”
- Lastly, they will print the worksheet and leave it for kids to complete.