Sugar Plum Fort
In this delightful project, your Scout Elf will salute the time-honored nutcracker theme by constructing a fort complete with towers and colorful banners.
- Rolls of bath tissue
- Low-tack decorative tape from Scout Elves at Play® Stick Quick or other decorative sticky tape
- Claus Couture Collection® Sugar-Plum Soldier
- Claus Couture Collection® Snowy Sugar-Plum Duo
- As shown in the picture, your Scout Elf will arrange and stack rolls of bath tissue to create a fort.
- Next, your elf will tear off strips of low-tack decorative tape to trim the rolls of bath tissue.
- Your elf will create a walkway using several squares of bath tissue trimmed on either side with low-tack decorative tape.
- To make each flag, your elf will tear off a piece of low-tack decorative tape and wrap it around a straw; then your elf will attach a small piece of decorative tape in the shape of a flag at the top of each wrapped straw.
- After adding decorative items and planting the flags in the towers, your elf will slip into a themed costume.