“I decorated your Christmas tree. Now we’re twins!”
The Elf on the Shelf® Christmas Tree
- Christmas Tree
- Wrapping paper
- Glue sticks or dots
- To begin, your Scout Elf® pal will gather up some unused gift-wrapping paper and scissors.
- Next, they will cut a large triangle from red wrapping paper and one longer rectangular strip of white wrapping paper to create the hat.
- Then, they will cut two large white circles, two medium blue or brown circles and two black circles then glue or tape them together to make the eyes.
- After that, your elf will cut one oval shape to create the nose and one sickle shape for the mouth.
- Next, they will cut 5-6 white triangles and tape or glue them together on each end to create a collar.
- Finally, they will use glue dots or tape to stick all of this to the tree and show off their likeness!