Submitted by: Marsha
- Color printer
- Card stock/copy paper
- Popsicle/crafting sticks
- Your Scout will print and cut the silly smiles (elf-sized and child-sized).
- Next, they will adhere the printables to popsicle/crafting sticks for the child-sized smiles and toothpicks for the elf-sized smiles.
- Lastly, your elf will lay out the props for you to use in silly photos with them!
Cotton Ball Fort for Elf Pets® Arctic Fox
Bundle up with your Elf Pets® Arctic Fox in a cozy snow fort.
- Elf Pets®: An Arctic Fox Tradition
- Cotton balls or buffalo snow
- Cardboard or Styrofoam
- First, the Scout Elf will create an igloo shape out of cardboard or Styrofoam.
- Next, they will arrange and adhere the cotton balls or buffalo snow around the igloo to look like a snow burrow.
- Finally, the elf will show the Elf Pets® Arctic Fox its new home for the winter!
Elf Pets Pumpkins
A pumpkin so cute you’ll want to keep it as a pet…an Elf Pet, that is!
- Pumpkins (artificial or real)
- Construction paper
- Child-safe paint
- Optional: Red felt, Gold glitter
- Your Scout Elf will begin with three pumpkins of any size.
- Next they will paint each pumpkin the color of an Elf Pet (one of each).
- Then they will use construction paper, scissors, and adhesive to cut and glue on the features of the Elf Pets!
- Your elf may go a step further and add a red felt collar with each Elf Pets’ magical golden charm.
Elf Pets Ice Cream
- Chocolate and vanilla ice cream
- Ice cream cones
- Oval cookies
- Yellow sprinkles
- Black icing
- Fruit tape
- Chocolate taffy
- Your Scout Elf will place three (one on each) scoops of ice cream onto sugar ice cream cones.
- Next, they will place pretzels on top of a chocolate scoop to look like reindeer antlers, oval shaped cookies on a vanilla scoop to look like Saint Bernard ears, and pointed cookie pieces on the second vanilla scoop to look like arctic fox ears.
- Then they will place black icing on each scoop to form a cute button nose and eyes.
- Lastly, your Scout Elf will use fruit tape and yellow icing to form Elf Pets collars and magic hearts.
- Your Scout Elf may add a flair of detail and form a Saint Bernard barrel from chocolate taffy and an Arctic Fox snow globe from a cookie!
- Hamburger patties
- Your favorite slider toppings and condiments
- Black olives
- Sour cream
- First, your Scout Elf will lay out all of the slider toppings and buns.
- Next, they will grill the slider patties.
- Then the elf will put together the sliders according to how your family likes them!
- Finally, the Scout Elf will break pretzels in half and stick them in the top bun to look like reindeer antlers and use sour cream to attach black olive tips to look like eyes and a nose!
Dog Days of Summer Treat
It’s never a “ruff” life with these sweet treats! These all natural pupsicles are sweet enough for your pet AND for you to enjoy as well!
- Paw print freezer mold
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups seedless watermelon pieces
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (NO artificial sweetener)
- To begin, your Scout Elf will place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until everything is smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Next, they will pour the mixture into silicone molds of paw prints that look just like the Elf Pets Saint Bernard and freeze for at least 3 hours. They could even pour this mixture into regular popsicle molds for kids as well!
- Finally, your elf will transfer these frozen treats over to a zipper bag for storage so they can serve them up all summer long to your favorite pup!
Elf Pets® Movie Night
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Printables (one for each animated special)
- Elf Pets animated specials*
- Elf Pets®
- Your Scout Elf is ready to cozy up for a movie night with you! They’ll print and cut out the printable, taping the corresponding “Now Showing” sign for tonight’s featured film.
- They’ll make sure your Elf Pets are ready to watch, too.
- Don’t forget the popcorn!
- *Elf Pets animated specials also available for streaming on Netflix.
Submitted by Kat via Instagram
Submitted by Ashley
Christmas Storybook Collection
The Elf on the Shelf® and Elf Pets® are characters in their very own books. They’re excited to share them with your family and their arctic friends thanks to these tiny printable books. Featured books include The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition, Elf Pets: A Reindeer Tradition, Elf Pets: A Saint Bernard Tradition, Elf Pets: An Arctic Fox Tradition and The Elf on the Shelf’s Night Before Christmas.
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- First, your elf will print and cut out the printable.
- They will fold the books according to the printable instructions and sit down to read their favorite Christmas stories!
All Wrapped Up
Your Scout Elf is wrapped up in their newest idea! With some festive Christmas wrapping paper and a gift bow, your elf will turn themselves into a perfectly wrapped present.
- Wrapping paper
- Gift bow
- Your Scout Elf will wrap themself up with wrapping paper.
- They will add a gift bow to their hat for a finishing touch!
Have you ever played a game of tic-tac-toe Christmas style? With this holiday-inspired set up by your Scout Elf, now you can! Who will win?
- Washi tape
- Two different colored gift bows
- First, your elf will use washi tape to create a tic-tac-toe board.
- Then, they will choose one colored gift bow and tape it to a spot on the board.
- When you find them, it’ll be your turn!
Breakfast…Scout Elf Style!
Breakfast just got a whole lot SWEETER with the help of your sugar-loving, inventive Scout Elf, who’s dreamed up a silly, sweet breakfast for you to enjoy.
- Your Scout Elf learned a thing or two from Mrs. Claus’ kitchen, so they whipped up a sugary, sweet breakfast by spreading icing on toast and then topping it with sprinkles. Voila!
Candy Cane Garden
Your Scout Elf has a green “Christmas” thumb. With a little watering and patience, they will grow full-size candy canes!
- Soft peppermint candies
- Mini and full-sized candy canes
- Small bucket or cup
- Crushed chocolate cookies
- Mini watering tin
- Your Scout Elf will tend to a candy cane garden. First, they will plant soft peppermint candies in crushed chocolate cookies (dirt) and water them with a mini watering tin.
- Soon, the soft peppermint candies will grow into mini candy canes before finally reaching full-sized candy canes!
Christmas Movie Night Tips
Lights, camera, action! Get ready for at-home movie night with your Scout Elf and Elf Pets. With this caddy filled with snacks, you’ll be ready to grab a blanket and tune in for showtime.
- Snack caddy or bento box
- Individual snack bags
- Movie snacks i.e. popcorn, candy, fruit, etc.
- Elf Pets® Reindeer
- Wrapping paper
- Christmas movies or animated specials i.e. this season’s new Elf Pets: Santa’s Reindeer Rescue
- First, your elf will fill a snack caddy or bento box with your favorite movie snacks.
- Then, they will wrap your favorite Christmas movies or animated specials and store them in a bin.
- Finally, they will hang out with the Elf Pets® Reindeer until you find them. Together, you all can sit down for a cozy movie night!
Cozy Christmas Cabin Playset
It’s Elf Pets playtime! Your Scout Elf will love watching you play with your furry friends thanks to this pet playset.
- Your Scout Elf will bring with them the Elf Pets Christmas Cabin Playset and leave it out.
- Then, you can use it to play with your furry friends!
Christmas Pancake Party
It’s a festive flapjack party when your Scout Elf returns home for the holidays! They’ll make a grand entrance by whipping up delicious pancakes for you all to enjoy together.
- Pancakes prepared according to favorite recipe
- Array of fruit, candy and other toppings depending on the pancake
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini and regular chocolate chips
- Brown decorating icing
- Blue decorating icing
- Powdered sugar
- Dried cherries
- Dried mangos
- Blue coated candies
- Yellow chocolate coated candy
- Your Scout Elf will get busy in the kitchen whipping up a batch up pancakes.
- Then, they will use an array of fruit, candy and other toppings to create pancakes that resemble themself or their furry friends!
Mini Story Time
- Plushee Pals® Mini Clip-ons
- Scout Elves at Play® Cozy Christmas Story Time
- Printer (optional)
- To set up this bitty book reading, your elf will gather his friends, the Plushee Pals® Mini Clip-ons.
- Then, your elf will open the mini version of The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition, which is included with the Cozy Christmas Story Time set and read to their audience!
- Alternate option: Your elf could search online for the book cover of one of their favorite tales, print a small version of it and staple it to other miniature pages to form their own bitty book.
Bridge to Safety
- Wooden craft sticks
- Paper straws
- Plastic sharks
- Blue paper
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Elf Pets® Arctic Fox
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- First, your elf will build the base of the bridge by gluing two paper straws end to end. They will repeat this step to create the two sides of the base. Helpful hint for elves: Add extra straws for longer sinks.
- For extra stability, your elf will glue a wooden craft stick under each set of connected straws.
- To complete the bridge, your elf will glue wooden craft sticks horizontally from straw to straw, spacing them evenly to create bridge planks.
- Finally, your elf will place the bridge over a sink where small sharks are lurking on blue construction paper “water.”
- Your elf will make a daring trip across the sink using their bridge to safety!
- As a finishing touch, your elf will cut out one of the jokes from the punny printable and tape it on a nearby wall to elicit a laugh from little ones.
Hot Cocoa Treat
Mini Milk and Cookies
- Cookie dough
- 1 oz. glasses (the perfect size for a shot of milk!)
- Using the smallest drinking glasses they can find, your elf will create a small snack to show you how Scout Elves enjoy cookies at the North Pole!
- First, your elf will use cookie dough to create tiny elf-sized chocolate chip cookies and bake them according to the package instructions.
- Once the cookies are complete, your elf will use a knife to cut a small slit in the cookie so that it can be placed on the rim of the 1 oz. glass so they have a shot of milk to wash down the cookie.
- After pouring the milk and adding a festive straw, your elf is ready to show your family this fun-sized snack!
Festive Friends & Fun Games
- Painter’s tape
- Red marker
- Green marker
- Small party hats
- Toys or stuffed animals
- Leave it up to your Scout Elf to create a game night everyone wants to be a part of! To get all their friends together, your elf created a tic-tac-toe board by crisscrossing four pieces of painter’s tape.
- To make the game more festive, your elf used red and green markers to mark marshmallows with X’s and O’s.
- Finally, your elf invited all their friends—including the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard and Elf Pets® Reindeer—to host a night of festive fun!