Wheeeee! Your Scout Elf will dash through the snow with their elf-sized inflatable sled.
Ahoy! Your pirate Scout Elf will show you what treasure washed ashore on their high arctic seas adventures.
- Claus Couture Collection® Polar Pirate
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Brown sugar
- Your Scout Elf will print and cut out the printable props.
- To set the scene, they will use brown sugar for sand and display the pirate ship and treasure chest.
- Finally, they will slip into their Polar Pirate outfit before consulting the map to see if X marks the spot!
Your Scout Elf will swoop in to save Christmas, flying high in their Mighty Superhero outfit!
- Look, in the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…your Scout Elf here to save the day! They’ll wear their Mighty Superhero outfit and fly high until you find them.
Out of This World
Blast off to the stars! Your Scout Elf will spacewalk in their Clausmonaut outfit and make new alien friends along the way!
- Claus Couture Collection® Clausmonaut
- Scout Elves at Play® Clausmonaut Space Mission
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Toilet paper rolls
- Pipe cleaners
- Pom poms
- Your elf will print and cut out the printable aliens.
- They will glue them to toilet paper rolls and add pipe cleaners and pom poms for even more fun!
- They will use string to hang the Clausmonaut Space Mission inflatable rocket.
- Finally, they will slip into their Clausmonaut outfit before flying into space!
Scout Elf Soccer Star
They shoot! They score! Your Scout Elf will win the season with this sporty outfit that doubles as an easy elf idea.
- Your Scout Elf will slip into the North Pole Goal and Gear outfit, kick the winning shot and then celebrate their victory!
Sparkling in the Spotlight
With this sparkling purple tulle elf tutu, your Scout Elf will be feeling fancy. She is a festive fashionista!
- Your Scout Elf is feeling extra fun, so she will slip into her Sugar Plum Party Dress and get ready to dance the night away!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup honey
- 8 oz. apple sauce
- 1 ½ bananas, mashed
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Large bowl
- Muffin tin
- Cupcake liners
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- The more, the merrier—especially when it comes to sharing sweets! Your elf decided to help you and your favorite pups indulge in a yummy treat by mixing the first 8 ingredients for “pupcakes,” which any man, elf or Elf Pets® Saint Bernard can enjoy!
- Then, your elf will place cupcake papers in a muffin tin and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Your elf will start the recipe by mixing the first 8 ingredients for the pupcakes together in a bowl.
- After the ingredients are thoroughly combined, your elf will put the batter into the cupcake liners, leaving a ½ inch of space at the top (Helpful hint: the batter will not rise much).
- After baking about 12 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the pupcake comes out clean), your elf will let them cool.
- As they do, your elf will create the frosting by beating the softened cream cheese until fluffy, and then mixing in the peanut butter and honey.
- After icing each pupcake, your elf will invite everyone to dig in!
- Note: In general, all ingredients are pet friendly; however, Scout Elves should use their best judgment when creating this recipe to ensure their family’s pet is able to safely consume all ingredients.
Funny Festive Fashions
- Foam Core
- Red, white, green, gold/yellow and purple paper
- 3 elastic strips
- Staple gun
- To make you chuckle, your Scout Elf decided to dress-up in the Ha Ha Holiday Costumes, and they want you to dress up too! To create a costume that’s just like theirs, your elf will start by cutting a piece of foam core in the shape of a candy cane or a Christmas tree.
- For the candy cane costume, your elf will use glue to attach strips of white and red paper to the candy cane–shaped foam core.
- Next, your elf will cut a piece of foam core shaped like a bow and cover it in green paper. (Helpful hint: scrunching the paper in the middle makes the bow look even more realistic!)
- On the back of the candy cane costume, your elf will staple two elastic strips (near the wearer’s shoulders and lower back) to help you keep the costume on!
- For the Christmas tree costumes, your elf will use a hot glue gun to cover the tree-shaped foam core in green paper.
- On top of the green paper, your elf will attach gold or yellow paper to look like garland, and round pieces of red and purple paper as ornaments. Your elf will also use the gold or yellow paper as a star for the top of the tree costume.
- On the back of the Christmas tree costume, your elf will staple one elastic strip (near the middle of the wearer’s back) to help keep the costume on!
- Finally, your elf will wait for you to don their festive creation!