The Elf on the Shelf® and Elf Pets® are characters in their very own books. They’re excited to share them with your family and their arctic friends thanks to these tiny printable books. Featured books include The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition, Elf Pets: A Reindeer Tradition, Elf Pets: A Saint Bernard Tradition, Elf Pets: An Arctic Fox Tradition and The Elf on the Shelf’s Night Before Christmas.
Zipping through December
December 25th can’t come fast enough! Your Scout Elf will set up a mini zipline adventure to zip toward Christmas!
- Plushee Pals® Mini Clip-ons
- Two self-adhesive hooks
- Your Scout Elf will tie string to two self-adhesive hooks.
- Then, they will clip on the mini Plushee Pals® for a fun ride across a zipline!
Scout Elf Ski Trip
It’s time to shred the slopes! Packed with the necessary equipment and accessories, this play set will leave your elf ready for a day full of fun in the snow.
- Your elf will unpack the Snow Play Set, put on their boots, skis and goggles, spread out the snow and get ready for a day full of snowy adventures.
Cereal Box Surprise
While enjoying the yummy, official cereal of the North Pole, you’ll be met with a surprise visitor…your Scout Elf!
- Your Scout Elf will bring a box of The Elf on the Shelf® Vanilla Candy Cane Cookie Cereal for you.
- Then, they’ll pop out of the box to surprise you!
Soaring Snowflake Arrival
Ahoy! Your pirate Scout Elf will show you what treasure washed ashore on their high arctic seas adventures.
- Claus Couture Collection® Polar Pirate
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Brown sugar
- Your Scout Elf will print and cut out the printable props.
- To set the scene, they will use brown sugar for sand and display the pirate ship and treasure chest.
- Finally, they will slip into their Polar Pirate outfit before consulting the map to see if X marks the spot!
Your Scout Elf will swoop in to save Christmas, flying high in their Mighty Superhero outfit!
- Look, in the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…your Scout Elf here to save the day! They’ll wear their Mighty Superhero outfit and fly high until you find them.
Looked Who “Popped” By
Beep! Beep! Your Scout Elf will cruise into an effortless scene in no time with this pop-up elf backdrop.
- Insta-Moment Pop-Ups™ Christmas Car Ride
- Your Scout Elf will set up the Christmas Car Ride pop-up scene.
- Then, they will hop in the driver’s seat and get ready to cruise into Christmastime!
Out of This World
Blast off to the stars! Your Scout Elf will spacewalk in their Clausmonaut outfit and make new alien friends along the way!
- Claus Couture Collection® Clausmonaut
- Scout Elves at Play® Clausmonaut Space Mission
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Toilet paper rolls
- Pipe cleaners
- Pom poms
- Your elf will print and cut out the printable aliens.
- They will glue them to toilet paper rolls and add pipe cleaners and pom poms for even more fun!
- They will use string to hang the Clausmonaut Space Mission inflatable rocket.
- Finally, they will slip into their Clausmonaut outfit before flying into space!
Christmas Movie Night Tips
Lights, camera, action! Get ready for at-home movie night with your Scout Elf and Elf Pets. With this caddy filled with snacks, you’ll be ready to grab a blanket and tune in for showtime.
- Snack caddy or bento box
- Individual snack bags
- Movie snacks i.e. popcorn, candy, fruit, etc.
- Elf Pets® Reindeer
- Wrapping paper
- Christmas movies or animated specials i.e. this season’s new Elf Pets: Santa’s Reindeer Rescue
- First, your elf will fill a snack caddy or bento box with your favorite movie snacks.
- Then, they will wrap your favorite Christmas movies or animated specials and store them in a bin.
- Finally, they will hang out with the Elf Pets® Reindeer until you find them. Together, you all can sit down for a cozy movie night!
Scout Elf Soccer Star
They shoot! They score! Your Scout Elf will win the season with this sporty outfit that doubles as an easy elf idea.
- Your Scout Elf will slip into the North Pole Goal and Gear outfit, kick the winning shot and then celebrate their victory!
Christmas Choo Choo Train
Chugga, chugga, choo, choo! Your Scout Elf will board the North Pole Advent Train to help you count down to Christmas.
- Your Scout Elf will set up the North Pole Advent Train according to package instructions.
- Then, they will print and cut out the snowy scene.
- They will set up the backdrop and wait for you to discover them aboard the train!
Cozy Christmas Cabin Playset
It’s Elf Pets playtime! Your Scout Elf will love watching you play with your furry friends thanks to this pet playset.
- Your Scout Elf will bring with them the Elf Pets Christmas Cabin Playset and leave it out.
- Then, you can use it to play with your furry friends!
Miniature Gingerbread House
Oh, snap! This elf created teensy weensy gingerbread houses for his Merry Mini Christmas friends.
- Merry Minis
- Graham crackers
- Jelly beans
- Mini lollipops
- Coconut shavings
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini candy canes
- To create mini gingerbread houses for the Merry Minis, your Scout Elf will use icing to attach two graham crackers together and to secure jelly beans as the roof.
- They can also create mini sleds with a graham cracker and mini candy canes.
- They will add embellishments to the festive scene with coconut shavings, mini marshmallows and mini lollipops.
Sparkling in the Spotlight
With this sparkling purple tulle elf tutu, your Scout Elf will be feeling fancy. She is a festive fashionista!
- Your Scout Elf is feeling extra fun, so she will slip into her Sugar Plum Party Dress and get ready to dance the night away!
Holiday Hair Salon
Your Scout Elf is ready to get all dolled up! They’ll easily set up a holiday hair salon in your home, so they can try out the North Poles’ latest hairstyle.
- Insta-Moment Pop-Ups™ Scout Elf Salon
- Your Scout Elf will set up the Scout Elf Salon pop-up scene.
- Then, they will hop in the salon chair and get ready to spin around to see their new hairdo!
It’s a Secret SnoPrize!
You’re in for a snowy surprise with this cool new toy that your Scout Elf will bring! Which secret friend will make a guest appearance?
- Your Scout Elf will bring with them a novelty snow globe.
- When you find them, they’ll watch as you pour water on the snow to reveal a mini surprise!
Strawberry Santa Hats
- Mini brownies
- White icing or whipped cream
- Scout Elves at Play® tools: Peppermint Grappling Hook, Candy Cane Cable and Holiday Harness
- The Scout Elves are Santa’s biggest fans, and your Scout Elf has created a tasty treat to pay homage to the big man in red! After cutting off the tops of the strawberries, your Scout Elf will be ready to assemble these sweet “Santa hats.”
- Your Scout Elf will use icing or whipped cream to attach the strawberry to the top of a mini brownie.
- For a finishing touch, your Scout Elf will squeeze a dollop of icing or whipped cream to the top of the strawberry.
- Holding steady with the Holiday Harness, your elf will dangle the Peppermint Grappling Hook by some Candy Cane Cable to reach for this sweet treat! (Helpful hint: the Holiday Harness works best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile!)
Donut You Want One
- Blue icing
- White icing
- Scout Elves at Play® Paper Crafts: Marvelous Message Cards, Dwindling Donuts
- Your Scout Elf created a batch of delightful donuts for you to enjoy! To make their brightly colored confections, your elf will start by bringing several of Mrs. Claus’ donuts back from the North Pole.
- Next, your elf will frost each donut using blue icing.
- To top off the donuts, your elf will drizzle white icing on top.
- Finally, your elf will follow the instructions in the book Scout Elves at Play® Paper Crafts to create their own mini box of donuts and a sign that will let you know these frosty blues are just for you!
Scout Elf Tip of the Day
Find the Scout Elves App
Letters to Santa
Fast Track to Fun
- Scout Elves at Play® Paper Crafts: Scout Elf Sleigh, Snowy Signpost, Tinseltown Train
- Painter’s tape
- Now that the season has arrived, your Scout Elf couldn’t wait to race into your home by creating their very own Scout Elf speedway! To create the perfect ride for their adventure, your elf will start by popping out the Scout Elf Sleigh, Snowy Signpost and Tinseltown Train crafts from the book Scout Elves at Play® Paper Crafts.
- Your elf will follow the instructions in the book to finish these crafts.
- Once complete, your elf will line their speedway with peppermints and washi or painter’s tape, and set up the Scout Elf Signpost near the finish line.
- Then your elf will climb aboard their favorite vehicle and get on the fast track to Christmas fun!
That’s a Wrap!
It’s what’s on the inside that counts, but your Scout Elf knows that Christmas presents are even prettier when they come in festive paper! To put the finishing touches on their thoughtful gifts for friends and loved ones, your Scout Elf decided to host their very own gift wrapping party with the Good Tidings Gift Boxes and Convertible Christmas Tree from the book Scout Elves at Play® Paper Crafts.
In addition to perfecting his or her present presentation, your elf will leave out a note asking your family to get your gift wrapping done, too, by having a present wrapping party complete with snacks, pretty paper and decorative garnishes. That’s a wrap!