Mamma mia, that’s a tiny pizza! And it’s just the way the Scout Elves ordered it: perfect sized for them! Go behind the scenes in the Scout Elf Mini Kitchen, where you can see how to mix up a pizza using tiny instruments and ingredients to make a pie that’s perfectly sized for an elf! You can make your own miniature pizza as a special surprise for your North Pole friend, or, if you’re lucky, your elf may arrive with his or her own tiny Italian treat!
- Mini cheese grater
- Small block of cheese (individually packaged cheese snacks are just the right size for your elf)
- Pizza sauce
- Mini pepperoni
- Scout Elf pizza box
- Scout Elf oven
- To create a miniature pizza for your elf, start by using your favorite recipe to create dough.
- Next, grab a tablespoon of dough, and work it into a round crust. Helpful hint: This miniature crust can be placed on a regular sized baking sheet or a piece of tin foil folded into a circle.
- Spread sauce over the pizza crust.
- Grate the tiny cheese, and sprinkle it on top of the pizza.
- Place miniature pepperonis on the pizza.
- If your Scout Elf makes a pizza, they may use the Scout Elf oven, but to truly bake the crust, stick the mini pizza in the oven for about 5 minutes or until crust is cooked through.
- Give the pizza to your elf. As a special added touch, use the Scout Elf pizza box!
Think your elf will want dessert? Check out the recipes in Mrs. Claus’ Sweet Treats for ideas!
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.