Freshly fallen snow turned into a delicious bowl of sweet ice cream is a Scout Elf’s dream! If the snow is piling up outside your window, turn it into a delicious treat the whole family will love. Scoop up snow, add four simple ingredients and in no time you’ll be enjoying yummy snow ice cream, a delicious North Pole treat!
- At least 5 cups fresh, clean snow (Helpful hint: If you don’t have snow, you can supplement with shaved ice.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Ice cream scoop
- Serving bowl
- Toppings i.e. sprinkles, cherries, etc.
- Scoop 3 cups of snow into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon vanilla over the snow.
- Pour ½ cup sugar over the snow.
- Pour 1 cup condensed milk over the snow.
- Fold everything together using a spatula. Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Add more cups of snow as needed to alter the consistency of your snow ice cream to your liking, making sure it is fluffy and not too runny.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop desired amount into a serving bowl.
- Eat plain or add toppings like sprinkles and a cherry for an extra touch and enjoy quickly before it melts!
Still hungry? Browse other tasty treat recipes from Mrs. Claus and the Scout Elves.
This recipe may contain ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Before using our recipes, always check the ingredient list and food labels of all ingredients and be sure to seek advice from a qualified physician if needed.