Astonishing Snow Paint
Your creative elf spent time making a paint that mimics fluffy North Pole snow. They even left behind extra so you can paint, too!
- Card stock/paper
- White shaving cream
- White craft glue
- Craft decorations
- Your elf will mix two parts shaving cream and one part glue in a bowl, stirring until a thick paint forms. Helpful hint for elves: Add more glue as necessary.
- For a festive touch, your elf will add glitter to the mixture.
- Once they have the perfect snow paint, your elf will print the printable and use a paint brush to fill in the snowman or Santa’s beard.
- Finally, they will use crayons, markers, construction paper and other craft items such as pom poms, buttons or googly eyes to decorate the printable!
- Voilà! There’s “snow” doubt about it—your elf created a beautiful piece of artwork, and they even left behind extra supplies so you can join the fun!