Skip to main content
- Small dinner rolls
- Ground beef
- American cheese
- Cocktail wieners
- French fries
- Dish towel
- It looks like your Scout Elf has worked up a little appetite from flying to the North Pole! To satisfy the hunger, your Scout Elf will create a mini picnic atop a dish towel by:
- Shaping the ground beef into mini burger sliders that will fit on small dinner rolls.
- Cooking the burgers (because they’re smaller, they’ll need less time than a normal-sized burger on the grill or in the skillet).
- Dressing the burgers with ketchup and small squares of cheese.
- Cooking cocktail wieners and folding them into the top halves of the dinner rolls.
- Dressing the mini hot dogs with a squiggle of mustard.
- Cooking a small order of french fries to go with the main dish.
- Digging into this meal fit for an elf!