Cozy Christmas Campfire
- Round cracker or cookie
- Chocolate spread
- Small pretzel sticks
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Yellow and orange food coloring
- Small chunks of toffee
- Butter knife
- To create the fire’s base, elves use a butter knife to apply chocolate spread to a round cracker or cookie.
- Using a small paintbrush, your Scout Elf will dye strands of coconut orange and yellow and places them in the middle of the cracker.
- The pieces of “firewood” are pretzel sticks, dipped halfway in the chocolate spread and assembled in a triangular shape, with all the sticks touching at the top. The chocolate spread on the pretzels and the cracker should help them stand in place!
- Using toffee stones, your elf will enclose the fire for safety. After your elf has enjoyed the fire, feel free to taste the finished product!