It’s never a “ruff” life with these sweet treats! These all natural pupsicles are sweet enough for your pet AND for you to enjoy as well!
Dog Days of Summer Treat
- Paw print freezer mold
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cups seedless watermelon pieces
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (NO artificial sweetener)
- To begin, your Scout Elf will place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until everything is smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Next, they will pour the mixture into silicone molds of paw prints that look just like the Elf Pets Saint Bernard and freeze for at least 3 hours. They could even pour this mixture into regular popsicle molds for kids as well!
- Finally, your elf will transfer these frozen treats over to a zipper bag for storage so they can serve them up all summer long to your favorite pup!