Using magical donut seeds from the North Pole, your Scout Elf will grow a donut garden featuring full-sized donuts for kids to enjoy for breakfast or as a sweet Christmas treat!
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Donut seeds (small, round cereal)
- Small bag
- Brown sprinkles
- Dry floral foam
- Wooden skewers
- Full-size donuts
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- Your elf will print and cut out the donut seeds label from the printable.
- Then, they will fill a bag with small, round cereal and staple the donut seeds label to the bag.
- To set up a beautiful donut garden, your elf will place a piece of dry floral foam in a flowerpot and cover it with brown sprinkles to mimic soil.
- They will place donuts on wooden skewers and stick the skewers in the dry floral foam.
- When kids wake, they will see that their elf helped the donut seeds grow into yummy full-sized donuts they can eat!