- Fortune teller template
- Color printer
- White paper
- First, they’ll print out The Elf on the Shelf® fortune teller template on white paper and cut the square out.
- Next, your Scout Elf is going to fold the top right corner down to the bottom left corner and create a crease. Your Scout Elf will repeat this step, touching the top left corner down to the bottom right corner and creasing it.
- Then your Scout Elf will fold the paper in half vertically and create a crease, and fold it in half horizontally and make a crease.
- With the printed side of the paper facing down, your elf will fold each corner into the middle of the paper and create a crease, leaving the paper folded.
- After folding the paper in half vertically and horizontally one more time, your elf has created the perfect-sized fortune teller for you and your friends to enjoy!