- Pre-made cupcakes, lightly frosted with white icing
- Sugar cones
- Green icing (in a piping bag)
- Brown icing
- Chocolate cereal flakes
- Shaved coconut (unsweetened)
- Cover one part of your counter in shaved coconut “snow.”
- Place sugar cones upside down on top of the lightly frosted cupcakes, then use a piping bag full of green icing to cover the sugar cones so they looks like petite pine trees!
- Place globs of brown icing (approximately 1 ½ inches tall) on top of the “snow” and stick chocolate cereal flakes into the icing to create edible “pine cones.”
- Sit back and soak in the sweetness!