- Color printer
- Medicine Cup
- Small orange balloon
- Hole puncher
- Scout Elves at Play® Tools: Glacier Grips and Holiday Harness
- Scout Elves are natural high flyers, so it’s no wonder that dunking a basketball is a cinch! To demonstrate his or her skills on the court, your Scout Elf will print out the basketball backboard and cut it out along the solid lines.
- Next your Scout Elf will punch a hole in the top of the backboard in order to hang it from the Glacier Grip.
- Your elf will use tape to attach a medicine cup to the backboard as a hoop.
- To create a basketball, your elf will blow up a small orange balloon just large enough to fit into his or her hand.
- Finally, your elf will use the Holiday Harness and the other Glacier Grip to get in the perfect position to dunk! (Helpful hint: the Holiday Harness and Glacier Grips work best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile!)
Get the Backboard Printable