Jolly Travel Journal
- Travel journal printable
- Color printer
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Print and cut out the travel journal.
- Starting with the front cover, fold along the gray dotted lines, altering the direction of each fold.
- Use double-sided tape or glue to attach the spine of the journal (blue flap) to left edge of the front cover. (Helpful hint: for thinner pages, your elf may tape or glue the backs and fronts of pages together, i.e. tape the blank side of the front cover to the back of page 1, and tape the backs of pages 2 and 3 together, and so on.)
- Set out their journal for you to read!