Mini Marshmallow Men
- Large and small marshmallows
- Pretzel sticks
- Small sprinkles
- Orange gumdrops
- Your Scout Elf decided to craft a sweet set of snowmen out of marshmallows to help you indulge your sweet tooth! To start, your elf will use icing to connect small marshmallows to the tops of the large marshmallows.
- On the bottom marshmallows, your elf will use icing to attach small round sprinkles to look like buttons.
- On the top marshmallows, your elf will use icing to attach small round sprinkles as eyes, small cut up pieces of orange gumdrops for noses and pieces of licorice as mouths.
- Your elf will insert pretzel sticks into the sides of the bottom marshmallows to create arms.
- Once the snowmen are decorated, your elf will wait for you to find their delicious new friends!