Snowy Pretzel Treats
Mrs. Claus’ exclusive designs for Claus Couture often inspire artistic expression in Scout Elves. These snowflake goodies are just as pretty and tasteful as the design on the Claus Couture Collection® Snowflake Skirt & Scarf.
- Claus Couture Collection® Snowflake Skirt & Scarf
- Pretzel sticks
- Melted white chocolate in a bowl
- Wax paper
- Baking sheet
- Blue decorator sugar
- Scout Elf Message Card and stand from Scout Elves at Play®
- Your elf will line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Next, your elf will dip pretzels, one pretzel at a time in the chocolate (letting the excess drip into the bowl), and will arrange them in a snowflake pattern on wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Then your elf will sprinkle each snowflake with blue decorator sugar and refrigerate for 2 hours or until candy coating is firm.
- Finally, your elf will leave a note on the Scout Elf Message Card.