Working at the Pet Wash
Wash, rinse and repeat! Your Scout Elf will help your Elf Pets® get sudsy in a mini pet wash machine to make sure they’re fresh and clean for playtime with little ones.
- Tissue box
- Tissue paper
- Construction paper
- Small bench
- Small towel
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- Elf Pets® Arctic Fox
- Color printer
- Card stock/paper
- Your Scout Elf will cut out a rectangular shape on the front and back of a tissue box to create an entrance and exit for the pet wash.
- Then, they will cut off the bottom of the box.
- Your elf will cover the frame with tissue paper.
- To create a sign, your elf will cut a small piece of construction paper, fold it in half and glue it on top of the box.
- Next, they will print and cut out the printable pet wash sign and glue it to the construction paper; the bubbles and suds can be added to the box for additional decoration.
- To create a sponge with bristles, your elf will cut little strands of construction paper and tape the fringe in the corners of the pet wash entrance.
- On the opposite end, your elf will glue strands of yarn to the inner top of the box to mark the pet wash exit.
- Finally, your elf will sit next to the pet wash on a small bench with a drying towel in hand to wait for your squeaky clean Elf Pets®.