The Elf on the Shelf® and Elf Pets® are characters in their very own books. They’re excited to share them with your family and their arctic friends thanks to these tiny printable books. Featured books include The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition, Elf Pets: A Reindeer Tradition, Elf Pets: A Saint Bernard Tradition, Elf Pets: An Arctic Fox Tradition and The Elf on the Shelf’s Night Before Christmas.
All Wrapped Up
Your Scout Elf is wrapped up in their newest idea! With some festive Christmas wrapping paper and a gift bow, your elf will turn themselves into a perfectly wrapped present.
- Wrapping paper
- Gift bow
- Your Scout Elf will wrap themself up with wrapping paper.
- They will add a gift bow to their hat for a finishing touch!
Cozy Christmas Cabin Playset
It’s Elf Pets playtime! Your Scout Elf will love watching you play with your furry friends thanks to this pet playset.
- Your Scout Elf will bring with them the Elf Pets Christmas Cabin Playset and leave it out.
- Then, you can use it to play with your furry friends!
Christmas Pancake Party
It’s a festive flapjack party when your Scout Elf returns home for the holidays! They’ll make a grand entrance by whipping up delicious pancakes for you all to enjoy together.
- Pancakes prepared according to favorite recipe
- Array of fruit, candy and other toppings depending on the pancake
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini and regular chocolate chips
- Brown decorating icing
- Blue decorating icing
- Powdered sugar
- Dried cherries
- Dried mangos
- Blue coated candies
- Yellow chocolate coated candy
- Your Scout Elf will get busy in the kitchen whipping up a batch up pancakes.
- Then, they will use an array of fruit, candy and other toppings to create pancakes that resemble themself or their furry friends!
Festive Friends & Fun Games
- Painter’s tape
- Red marker
- Green marker
- Small party hats
- Toys or stuffed animals
- Leave it up to your Scout Elf to create a game night everyone wants to be a part of! To get all their friends together, your elf created a tic-tac-toe board by crisscrossing four pieces of painter’s tape.
- To make the game more festive, your elf used red and green markers to mark marshmallows with X’s and O’s.
- Finally, your elf invited all their friends—including the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard and Elf Pets® Reindeer—to host a night of festive fun!
Sweet Snowy Scene
- Mini bottles
- Glue dots
- Powdered donut holes
- Orange writing icing
- Coconut shavings
- Sugary sweetness abounds in this snowy—and edible—scene created by your elf! To create this indoor winter oasis, your elf will start by laying a foundation of coconut shavings as “snow.”
- Next, your elf will create mini bottles of milk decorated to look like snowmen! To do that, your elf uses glue dots to attach buttons to the front of each bottle.
- After filling the bottles with milk, your elf will wrap a licorice scarf around the neck of the bottle.
- A marshmallow makes the perfect head for the snowman, and your elf will hold it in place with a festive straw.
- Your elf will use sprinkles, orange writing icing and licorice to create a smiley snowman face on the marshmallow.
- Finally, your elf will gather a big pile of powdered donut hole “snowballs” and wait for you to find their festive treats.
Elf Marks the Spot
- Bookmarks printable
- Color printer
- Hole puncher
- Candy Cane Cable from Scout Elves at Play®
- When the Scout Elves decide to crack a book, they’ll have no problem finding where they left off thanks to their festive bookmark, featuring a picture of themselves! To create this scholarly surprise your Scout Elf will print and cut out the bookmarks.
- Then your Scout Elf will punch a hole in the top of each bookmark.
- To finish the bookmark, your elf will tie a piece of Candy Cane Cable through the hole of each bookmark and use them to mark the right page!
- White frosting
- Chocolate icing
- Small oval-shaped cookies
- Candy eyeballs (available at most craft stores)
- Brown candy-coated chocolates
- Pink chewing gum
- Frustum-shaped milk chocolates
- Yellow gumdrops
- Red ribbon
- Precision knife
- There’s only one thing better than cupcakes—pupcakes made to look like the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard! Your Scout Elf will start to craft these special treats by frosting the tops of the cupcakes with white frosting.
- Using chocolate icing, your Scout Elf will create two identical oval-shaped spots the cupcakes, leaving a white strip in between.
- Next, your Scout Elf will stick two oval-shaped cookies on each iced spot to make the pup’s “ears.”
- Your Scout Elf will place two of the candy eyeballs on the edge of the spots a little more than halfway up the cupcake.
- Just below the eyes, your Scout Elf will place a brown candy-coated chocolate as a “nose.”
- Your Scout Elf will use the chocolate icing to draw a mouth that connects to the nose and curves out on both sides.
- At the spot where the “mouth” curves outward, your Scout Elf will place a bubblegum “tongue” made by flattening sticks of pink bubble gum and using as precision knife to cut small oval-shaped tongues that have one flat side.
- To create the Saint Bernard pup’s barrel, your Scout Elf will use chocolate icing to connect the two larger sides of two frustum-shaped milk chocolates (bucket-shaped chocolate treats with caramel in the center).
- To create the barrel’s heart charm, your Scout Elf will flatten a yellow gumdrop and cut small heart shapes using the precision knife.
- After connecting the heart charm to the barrel using chocolate icing, your Scout Elf will attach the entire barrel to the cupcake using toothpicks.
- Your Scout Elf will tie a red ribbon around the base of the cupcake as the Saint Bernard’s collar, and place the cupcakes out for you to “woof” down!
Puppy Print Cookies
- Sugar cookies
- Chocolate icing
- Scout Elves at Play® tools: Scout Elf Message Cards
- With the help of the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard, your Scout Elf came up with a “paw-fect” idea for pup-themed cookies! After bringing back some cookies from the North Pole, your Scout Elf will use chocolate icing to draw paw prints on each cookie.
- Your elf will perch right on the plate with a Scout Elf Message Card asking you to try his or her creations!
Give a Dog a Bone
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- Jar of dog treats
- Scout Elves at Play® Tools: Peppermint Grappling Hook and Candy Cane Cable
- To help the Elf Pets® Saint Bernard snag a dog treat, your Scout Elf will tie a piece of Candy Cane Cable onto the Peppermint Grappling Hook.
- Before dangling over a shelf, your elf will tie some of the Candy Cane Cable around his or her waist and, for extra support, connect it to a wall or heavy nearby object.
- Your elf will sit on a shelf and dangle the Peppermint Grappling Hook below to grab a treat for the Elf Pets Saint Bernard!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup honey
- 8 oz. apple sauce
- 1 ½ bananas, mashed
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Large bowl
- Muffin tin
- Cupcake liners
- Elf Pets® Saint Bernard
- The more, the merrier—especially when it comes to sharing sweets! Your elf decided to help you and your favorite pups indulge in a yummy treat by mixing the first 8 ingredients for “pupcakes,” which any man, elf or Elf Pets® Saint Bernard can enjoy!
- Then, your elf will place cupcake papers in a muffin tin and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Your elf will start the recipe by mixing the first 8 ingredients for the pupcakes together in a bowl.
- After the ingredients are thoroughly combined, your elf will put the batter into the cupcake liners, leaving a ½ inch of space at the top (Helpful hint: the batter will not rise much).
- After baking about 12 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the pupcake comes out clean), your elf will let them cool.
- As they do, your elf will create the frosting by beating the softened cream cheese until fluffy, and then mixing in the peanut butter and honey.
- After icing each pupcake, your elf will invite everyone to dig in!
- Note: In general, all ingredients are pet friendly; however, Scout Elves should use their best judgment when creating this recipe to ensure their family’s pet is able to safely consume all ingredients.