It’s never a “ruff” life with these sweet treats! These all natural pupsicles are sweet enough for your pet AND for you to enjoy as well!
Elf Pets Ice Cream
- Chocolate and vanilla ice cream
- Ice cream cones
- Oval cookies
- Yellow sprinkles
- Black icing
- Fruit tape
- Chocolate taffy
- Your Scout Elf will place three (one on each) scoops of ice cream onto sugar ice cream cones.
- Next, they will place pretzels on top of a chocolate scoop to look like reindeer antlers, oval shaped cookies on a vanilla scoop to look like Saint Bernard ears, and pointed cookie pieces on the second vanilla scoop to look like arctic fox ears.
- Then they will place black icing on each scoop to form a cute button nose and eyes.
- Lastly, your Scout Elf will use fruit tape and yellow icing to form Elf Pets collars and magic hearts.
- Your Scout Elf may add a flair of detail and form a Saint Bernard barrel from chocolate taffy and an Arctic Fox snow globe from a cookie!